Sample Cover letter for Fire Protection Engineer
Employers needs talented candidate not only on paper but off paper as well. So while writing cover letter for Fire Protection Engineer, see to it that things you mention are realistic. Make sure that your quality work would speak out your ability in letter.
(Write your name and address)
4032 Davis Place
(Write Employer’s name and address)
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc.
4247 Freedom Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Getting job in International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. in Grelton for Fire Protection Engineer would be like nightmare as many people have their eye to work with such reputed firm. Gaining an interview experience would also be great thing for me and for this I am thankful to Monster.com .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Fabrication of pipe work, ready for installation including usage of machinery
- Reading of scale drawings of pipe work to be installed
- Health and Safety awareness of constructions sites and following the regulations set
- Installation of pipe work, and sprinklers including testing and maintenance
- Following strict Sprinkler rules and regulations and implementing on site including strict deadlines
- Training of new starters on machinery and fabrication
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Kindly let me know if you require any more info about my educational background and work experience. You can contact me via email and phone number as mentioned in my resume. I would like to appreciate your efforts in this regard.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.