Sample Cover letter for Piping Designer
If you want to rule the position of Piping Designer and your first step would be writing good cover letter along with resume. The cover letter is your mini bio data which would assist the employer to determine your working ability.
(Write your name and address)
442 Horizon Circle
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2908 Blue Spruce Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I’m writing to express my interest in the Piping Designer for your office at Tacoma advertised on CollegeRecruiter . My unique combination of creative abilities, and work experience makes me an ideal person to work at this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Worked as a PDMS Designer for (P50N) sub area in the Project.
- Responsible for designing, modelling and checking of piping & equipment.
- Modelling of fire water systems and issuing Isometrics for fabrication.
- Co-ordination with other Departments to take care of process & piping requirements.
- Isometric checking with respect to P&ID and PDMS model.
- AFC isometrics extraction as per job requirement with clash free & no data inconsistency.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I hope you will consider my resume and arrange for the interview. I am looking forward to positive reply from your end. I would like to thank you for your time and consideration.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.