Sample Cover letter for Banker
What to say in cover letter? You will find answer to this question in the below mentioned sample of cover letter for Banker. Apart from this you need to make out, how to write cover letter? Appearance and content are two things which can make your letter marvelous.
(Write your name and address)
1484 McDowell Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Citizens Communications Co.
366 Elm Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am obliged to Net-Temps.com as from there I came to know about the placements going on in Citizens Communications Co. for the position of Banker . The region of work and the location that is Brentwood is also quite comfortable for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- establishing and maintaining effective relationships with new and existing customers, assisting in their selection of various accounts and financial services
- performing intermediate duties and support related to branch operational activities and financial services ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adheres to all specified bank processes,
- procedures, standards and relevant external regulations
- cross-selling the Bank’s products and services, opening, maintaining and closing of all account types;
- promoting business for the Bank by maintaining good customer relations and referring customers to appropriate staff for new services
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Lastly I would like to add that my hard working ability would definitely work in the favor of your company, just need a chance to prove myself. Benevolently arrange the meeting as per your time convenience.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.