Sample Cover letter for Courier
Good cover letter can make your career whereas bad cover letter can spoil it. Take care of the details that you mention in your letter for Courier as if they are not accurate then it might create problems in interview.
(Write your name and address)
212 Buffalo Creek Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
State Street Corp.
2379 Archwood Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am thankful to the CollegeRecruiter as because of it I could make out the vacancy for the Courier post in location. If I get a chance to work in a reputed firm like State Street Corp. then I would definitely make efforts to prove myself.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I would start the day by sorting the parcels that came in for delivery.
- I would then focus on my round by putting my deliveries into drop order.
- I would then scan my deliveries and load up my van.
- When leaving the depot I would prioritise the time sensitive deliveries.
- In the afternoon I would start my collections.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would welcome the opportunity to work with your company. I strongly believe that I am ideal candidate for this job opening. I appreciate your time for reviewing my profile. You can get in touch with me for any details needed.