Sample Cover letter for Chief Nursing Officer
If you want to rule the position of Chief Nursing Officer and your first step would be writing good cover letter along with resume. The cover letter is your mini bio data which would assist the employer to determine your working ability.
(Write your name and address)
4898 Wetzel Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Capital One Financial Corp.
2310 Florence Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I would like to apply for Chief Nursing Officer at Grand Rapids advertised in JobFox.com , as per the conversation yesterday. I am very keen to work in this position with Capital One Financial Corp., and consider that my education and employment background are suitable for the position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Start-up facility requiring the hiring of staff for various clinical positions
- Responsible for the operations of the nursing department
- Oversee Clinical Education, Employee Health, and Infection Control Dept.
- Participate in the Medical Executive Committee & Governing Board
- Assist with negotiating contracts, creating policies & procedures, and preparation of accreditation surveys
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In this letter I have given short description of myself, further as you will meet me you will analyze my working ability. Thank you for concern that you have shown by reading my cover letter.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.