Sample Cover letter for Medical Insurance
It is definitely important to prepare eye catchy resume but along with it do not neglect the importance of cover letter for Medical Insurance. Cover letter play very important role in determining your working status so far and this sample letter would assist you in best possible way.
(Write your name and address)
4921 Luke Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4728 Green Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned of the job opportunity related to Medical Insurance position through Indeed.com . I have the requisite qualifications and work experience requiredfor the job. I firmly believe that I could make a important contribution to DPL Inc. in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- This position required extensive product knowledge regarding the Private Medical Insurance industry and the ability of gaining peoples trust over the phone.
- I have with this job been able to develop my wide-ranging knowledge of the insurance industry but further more within the financial services industry.
- I was also a keen player in helping USAY establish their life insurance arm.
- I was employed as a Sales Executive and my role involved generating life sales from internet lead websites.
- I was one of the strongest performers at Contact Insurance and during my time there wrote business close to Â£1m.
- My sales were not based on pressure sales but rapport building which in my opinion is a stronger line of business.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In this dynamic industry I can prove myself with my work with a single chance. To know more about me arrange an interview session and let me know the date as well as timing.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.