Sample Cover letter for Medical Records Clerk
The fact is that today in cooperative world people give lot of importance to cover letter and resume so make sure you put your best efforts in preparing them. The mentioned sample cover letter will allow you to understand the format of writing letter for Medical Records Clerk.
(Write your name and address)
801 Edgewood Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Charming Shoppes Inc.
167 Olen Thomas Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
My previous working background will definitely assist me in performing work accurately as mentioned by you in JobCentral.com . Working with Charming Shoppes Inc. located in Little Rock for Medical Records Clerk would be simply great deal.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I was in telephone contact with other hospitals and GP surgeries to obtain all relevant information that may be required for casenotes and liaise with all levels of staff regarding patient files.
- This included collecting all letters and results from secretaries on a daily basis and file in readiness for future clinics.
- Prepare notes for clinical out-patient appointments ensuring that all results are mounted.
- Trace all medical records to appropriate clinics using Semahelix system.
- Deliver notes to respective clinics around the hospital.
- I had to have full knowledge of all consultant names and their specialities. Cover other team areas in case of sickness and annual leave.
- Have an understanding of the procedures involved in amalgamation of patients’ notes. Carry out the procedures when required.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would appreciate your consideration for this job opening as I believe that my skills are a suitable match for the job’s requirements. I appreciate your taking the time for reviewing my credentials. Please feel free to get in touch with me for any clarifications required.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.