Sample Cover letter for Medical Technologist
Understand what your employer wants to read in your cover letter for Medical Technologist. If you are clear with it then it can become easy to draft a professional cover letter and with such letter definitely you win chances of interview call.
(Write your name and address)
679 Lynch Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Apple Computer, Inc.
3224 Lynn Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
It was simply great to hear about the vacancy for the Medical Technologist job in Apple Computer, Inc. at Oakland, as working for your company is just like dream coming true. Job profile is quiet interesting and I think my eligibility is quiet near to your requirements as mention in Indeed.com .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Performs technical procedures in the laboratory.
- Observes proper collection and preservation of specimens.
- Provides proper care and maintenance of laboratory equipments.
- Observes necessary precautions and treats all specimens as infectious.
- Performs phlebotomy responsible for blood extractions venipuncture and capillary puncture in all patients.
- With knowledge in specimen collection and transport.
- Performs Routine Urinalysis and Fecalysis manual or using strips methodcomplete blood count manual and using automated machine
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
My previous job had thought me to fight with different situations. I am intending to bring out the professionalism in my work by getting in contact with you people. Note down my email dress and contact number so that you can get in touch with me.