Sample Cover letter for Factory Worker
In totality cover letter is all about mentioning your skills in a convincing manner which can allow reader to judge your ability to hold the Factory Worker. Along with your skills you also need to mention the reference as well the position you are applying for.
(Write your name and address)
2510 Lowndes Hill Park Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2588 Wolf Pen Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am interested in Factory Worker position available in your company. I have a genuine interest in the relevant industry and I have developed the working knowledge of various areas related to the job opening. Please find my enclosed resume with this letter.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- processing of signals, propagation of wave, modulation, pulse techniques, measuring, etc
- I have executed project of multimeter in TTL technique.
- I have written several programs for attendance of database and statistics in DBASE IV and in PASCAL.
- Programming and computer equipment never were in center of my interest.
- I learned these questions from necessity rather.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I want to cover the distance from learning stage to experienced stage in this company. Thank you for considering me as good candidate and will be waiting for your feedback.