Sample Cover letter for Occupational Health Nurse
Want to sell yourself to company by work commitment? Take first step by writing effective cover letter which describes you in whole personally as well as professionally. On the basis of letter employer will determine your eligibility for Occupational Health Nurse.
(Write your name and address)
973 Stoney Lonesome Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Franklin Resources Inc.
2861 Saint Clair Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned of the job opportunity related to Occupational Health Nurse position through CollegeRecruiter . I have the requisite qualifications and work experience requiredfor the job. I firmly believe that I could make a important contribution to Franklin Resources Inc. in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- This division of Abbott manufactured and packaged pharmaceuticals. Here I was responsible for medicals for all staff, many of whom worked with potentially harmful chemicals.
- I also worked with HR and the company doctor to deal with sickness absence issues and assist in staged returns to work where appropriate.
- The post initially required me to change an existing medical centre/first aid station into a modern occupational health department, following retirement of the previous company nurse.
- In addition to co-ordinating extensive building work to modernise the medical centre itself, I created and implemented a number of occupational health policies.
- These included DSE use, new and expectant mothers, and health surveillance.
- I was also involved in the introduction of a new sickness absence monitoring procedure, working closely with HR and the company physician to reduce sickness levels.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please let me know if you need any further information on my background and qualifications. You can contact me anytime via email or cell phone. I would look forward to speaking with you regarding this employment opportunity. Thank you for your time and consideration.