Sample Cover letter for Charge Nurse
Cover letter speaks on your behalf with employer and so it is important to make it content oriented. There is lot of competition for Charge Nurse and so it is essential to be prepared from your side before going for an interview.
(Write your name and address)
4848 Washburn Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1635 Post Farm Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Availing job for Charge Nurse in Corning Inc. in Baton Rouge is a great thing as every candidate wants to be the part of this firm. I made up my mind to apply for this job as soon as I saw advertisement in JobCentral.com .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Managed care of ventilator dependent quadriplegic SCI patient.
- Proficient skills for tracheostomy and ventilator patients.
- Knowledge of tracheostomy care, tracheal suctioning techniques, and oxygen therapy.
- Assessed for signs/symptoms of autonomic dysreflexia.
- Delegated and supervised care provided by staff.
- Administered medications per physician´s orde
- Worked with post operative, hospice care, respite care, renal disease, and digestive disease support patients.
- Assessed patients with chronic and acute illnesses.
- Administered treatments, wound care, dressing changes, and neurological evaluations.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I believe that I would add value to your team and make significant contribution to your company. I look forward to you for arranging the interview. Please feel free to contact me any at above telephone number or e-mail me at email address mentioned in my resume.