Sample Cover letter for Broadcast Technician
Two important things which you need to mark out while writing cover letter among which one is informative content and other is good English with zero grammatical errors. With this you will find it easy to avail the Broadcast Technician.
(Write your name and address)
3382 Geneva Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Cooper Cameron Corp.
2177 Heavens Way
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
It gives me great pleasure in submitting my resume for your consideration for the Broadcast Technician position within your organization. I bring an exceptional command in work knowledge related to this position along with depth of experience.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Installed and maintained Video and Audio appliances advising on proper usage and operation.
- Carried out installation and wiring distribution for RF satellite equipment.
- Monitored RF signal strength, distribution, channelling and attenuation.
- Installed office Tannoy and audio ring main system for live News and Traffic information.
- Assembled audio and video transfer racks for editing with connections for computers.
- Arranged PA and displays for open-air and enclosed space seminars and other functions.
- Commissioned and decommissioned new and old installations as regards office moves.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am looking forward to join your company where I can make major contributions leading to growth to company and personal growth. Please inform me about the possibility of arranging the interview for me. I will call you in next few days to confirm the interview details.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.