Sample Cover letter for PMO Analyst
Good cover letter is all about mentioning your skills in short and simple language which catches the attention of employer. Applying for PMO Analyst needs you to have good project handling tactics and this criterion should be present in your cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
4266 Despard Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Pittston Brinks Group
3965 Armory Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am sending my resume for your consideration in regards to the position of PMO Analyst for your office at Roswell . I have good creative abilities and work experience that makes me perfect person to function at this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Collecting, understanding, and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional specifications
- To provide the link between the client, development team and any third party regarding the software functionality throughout the development lifecycle.
- To design and execute the test scenarios and test scripts.
- Weekly reports to be produced for the project manager showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies.
- Using Business Intelligence System (BIS) and Microsoft Excel to extract information from multiple sources, analyse the multidimensional data, and present the findings in a high level executive report.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Call me up for any more details related to my previous work or education. Either you can call me or mail me. Thank you for considering me as appropriate person for interview.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.