Sample Cover letter for Budget Analyst
Common mistake done by job seekers while applying for Budget Analyst are that they pay more attention on reviving resume rather than cover letter. Resume plays vital role but cover letter is not far behind as it will assist you in becoming eligible for interview.
(Write your name and address)
1064 Vineyard Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Provident Financial Group
1374 Conifer Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
According to your advertisement in YAHOO! HotJobs , I would like to apply for the position of Budget Analyst at Garfield Heights . As I have been working in the same domain around five years I have acquired good skills related to the above mentioned job profile.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Lead/participated in budget briefing meetings face to face or via telecon, identify issues, client requirements, project specification, establish agreement on timelines, deliverables and follow-up to ensure adherence
- Created internal/client budgets, budget revisions, new pitches, scope amends covering client needs ensuring accuracy, consistency and competitiveness
- Developed detailed budget/proposal specifications from scratch based on experience and client individual needs
- Gathered and evaluated value of new data both budgetary and competitor to store into specific databases
- Tracked budget changes providing cost documentation for sign off to appropriate client budget specification
- Maintained corporate financial objectives to maximise profitability, recoverability of costs and invoicing for efficient cash flow
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please contact me if you require any further information on my qualifications and work profile. I am looking forward to speaking with you next week in regards to this employment opportunity. I appreciate your time and consideration in this matter.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.