Sample Cover letter for Office Administrator
What kind of cover letter does employer demands for Office Administrator? They basically do not need lengthy letter as they do not have to go through wide information of every letter. So keep it short yet informative. Do not skip some of the important information like experience, project handled by you, solutions provided by you, educational achievements, etc.
(Write your name and address)
3654 My Drive
Long Island City,NY
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Bell Microproducts Inc.
1940 Edington Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Since long time I was looking for Office Administrator post but could not find the one which really challenges me for work. When I got in touch with JobFox.com , I came to know about vacancy for the same post in Bell Microproducts Inc. at Long Island City and so decided to apply for job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Primary contact for all clients and responsible for management and strategic development of Abstract?s accounts.
- Publishing role: client brief analysis, print and digital platform procurement, distribution channel sourcing, negotiation of pricing and supplier KPIs and contract terms, drafting client contracts and project schedules.
- Team project management to ensure that all work is exceptionally good quality and that client projects are on time and to budget.
- Maintenance of budgeting and forecasting procedures, and ensuring accurate cost tracking across all accounts.
- Administration: office supplies, records, human resources, CSR, IT management, client invoicing, correspondence, etc.
- Management of client’s websites and production of monthly Analytics reports.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my education and experience with you. I will soon contact you via phone or email to discuss the possibility of arranging an interview. I would like to thank you for your consideration and time in this regard.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.