Sample Cover letter for VP of Information Technology
Cover letter should be written keeping in the mind the reader point of view. Your employer is busy person and does have time to view your letter only so always keep the letter simple and talk to the point. This will assist in gaining the confidence of employer for achieving VP of Information Technology.
(Write your name and address)
2382 Strother Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Gannett Co., Inc.
3085 Wilson Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As per your advertisement in the JobCentral.com , I am keen to apply for the position for VP of Information Technology at Oakman . I believe that my skills and credentials suits to your needs.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsibilities include the management and delivery of engagement and project management consultative services in a wide variety of
- business and technical environments. Additional responsibilities include pre and post sales support, and the development of project
- management methods to organize delivery disciplines and improve client satisfaction.
- Initiate project management methods and discipline designed to improve customer satisfaction and project outcomes.
- Manage multiple consulting and service engagements directing resources responsible for all client deliverables.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
By this cover letter just wanted to give rough idea about my skills and ability to work hard. Waiting for your interview call so that you can personally meet and decide my potential to get the post or not.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.