Sample Cover letter for Entry Level Information Technology
While carrying on job hunting campaign, see to it that you are ready with attractive cover letter along with resume as this is vital part of passing for interview purpose. Some of the jobs like Entry Level Information Technology require you to be quiet alert as there is chance of facing huge amount of competition.
(Write your name and address)
4153 Johnstown Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4015 Cabell Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I would like to apply for Entry Level Information Technology at Cary advertised in Simply Hired , as per the conversation yesterday. I am very keen to work in this position with Unocal Corporation, and consider that my education and employment background are suitable for the position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- UHF radios and antennas. Running various cables for communications infrastructure.
- Handled EKMS Material and CCI assets.
- Wrote reports and maintaining databases.
- Customer Relations with foreign nationals while working on Communications equipment.
- Coordinated work schedules and training schedules among 3 different units.
- Instructor on various projects and programs qualifying over 100 personnel.
- Managed 13+ personnel as Work Center Supervisor
- Managed and Coordinated the running of the Expeditionary Warfare Program
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I believe that I would add value to your team and make significant contribution to your company. I look forward to you for arranging the interview. Please feel free to contact me any at above telephone number or e-mail me at email address mentioned in my resume.