Sample Cover letter for Entry Level Customer Service
Reader’s eye will first fall on the cover letter before resume and so it is essential to have professional cover letter. Some of the people make good pre preparation but they do mistake of neglecting cover letter. Have a glance at the format mentioned below in order to understand what is to be written and what not while applying for Entry Level Customer Service.
(Write your name and address)
2971 Harry Place
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Fleming Companies Inc.
4401 Virgil Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Vacancies are limited and that to something which Fleming Companies Inc. is providing is truly great not mainly because of Entry Level Customer Service post but because of the working environment which they provide. Charlotte the location of the company is also standard and I am thankful to the CareerBuilder for providing such valuable information.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Gained experience in all aspects of gas and pipeline prodcution.
- And safety aspects of the job during construction and completion of gas plants
- Learned all aspects of underground cable and pipe location while installing both under and above ground telephone and fiber optic cable around gas, water, and existing electrical pipes and lines.
- Labor, overseeing jobs being performed and completed.
- Supervised seven to eight people on the job making sure the work was completed in a safe manner and up to standard and above company qualifications.
- Being a team player on a job like this is a must, and my job was carried out with the utmost of care.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I want to cover the distance from learning stage to experienced stage in this company. Thank you for considering me as good candidate and will be waiting for your feedback.