Sample Cover letter for Technology Lead
Understand the way of writing cover letter for Technology Lead by viewing the sample letter mentioned below. Good English, good format and good content are the three important factors which must be there in your letter.
(Write your name and address)
1295 Hall Valley Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
D.R. Horton Inc.
4111 Whispering Pines Circle
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I would like to apply for Technology Lead position that is advertised in CollegeRecruiter . I would like to join D.R. Horton Inc. in this position. I am sure that my work profile and work experience perfectly suits to your needs.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Interacting with WMG, UK business users to understand the business, requirements and formulate the solution to integrate the DDCM app. in the existing digital supply chain.
- Gather requirements; prepare functional and technical requirements specifications.
- Preparing design of application screens, interfaces and finalizing the data flow between systems.
- Preparing Project plan and leading the development team of four at offshore from onsite.
- Status Tracking and reporting to customer to ensure timely deliveries.
- Review and Integration testing of completed modules.
- Coordinate deployment of the application on the production server along with data migration and required conversions.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I appreciate the opportunity to visit you next week for discussing my candidature for this position. Please find my resume attached with this letter. You can contact me via email and phone mentioned in my resume. Thanks a lot for taking your time for considering my resume.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.