Sample Cover letter for Healthcare Administrator
Our main aim is to make you aware about the importance of cover letter for Healthcare Administrator and ignoring it might affect on your growing career. For the development of career in particular field you need to first show the level of professionalism.
(Write your name and address)
2740 Virgil Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Owens & Minor Inc.
3704 Coffman Alley
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
With reference to your advertisement in the Net-Temps.com , I would like to apply for the post of Healthcare Administrator position. I believe my interests and credentials are well suited to the requirements you are looking for.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- To make policies and standard operating procedures(SOPs) of every department
- To manage the intricacies of outpatient and inpatient department
- To supervise daily operations of each supportive department
- To conduct internal audit and prepare a report
- To maintain the record of internal audit
- Assist as a Quality co-ordinator for getting NABH accreditation to the hospital
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I believe that I can make significant contributions to your organization while working in this position. Please consider my resume for the possibility of scheduling the interview. I will call you next week for confirming the interview arrangements. I would like to thank you for your kind consideration.