Sample Cover letter for Sales Administrator
The information of cover letter is the extra information supporting your resume and so prepare letter which can fully work in your favor to acquire Sales Administrator. In depth you need to specify information related to your experience so that accordingly employer can judge you at the time of interview.
(Write your name and address)
2895 Beechwood Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4960 Anthony Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
From JobCentral.com I learned about the vacancy for Sales Administrator in Microsoft Corporation at location. This is completely my line of interest and my educational background perfectly matches with your job requirements.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- To allocate order number to newly received Customer order and enter details of the order onto Equipment Order Forms.
- To liaise daily with Sales Reps and Accounts department with regards to Order Forms pending Sales Director’s review and approval and/or Financial Director Credit Clearance
- To liaise with Service Department with regards to outstanding stock and expected delivery to meet with delivery and installation dates planned.
- When all goods in stock, request Picking Slip from Accounts department to be printed to Warehouse to get the goods picked and Packed ready for shipment.
- Liaise with warehouse and Logistics person to book collection and transport of goods.
- Once collection has taken place, process Dispatch Notes ready for Accounts department invoice run.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss the details of interview with you. I will call you next week for arranging a meeting. You can contact me any time via email or phone for any clarification in this regard.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.