Sample Cover letter for Audit Manager
It is definitely important to prepare eye catchy resume but along with it do not neglect the importance of cover letter for Audit Manager. Cover letter play very important role in determining your working status so far and this sample letter would assist you in best possible way.
(Write your name and address)
1558 Tipple Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
WPS Resources Corporation
4753 Parkway Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
There may be many candidates in competition for Audit Manager and I am one among them but can assure of putting complete hard work. WPS Resources Corporation is well known name in market and its Philadelphia is also quiet convenient to travel. Source giving information about job profile matches accurately with my working experience.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Reporting to the audit partners and directors. Main duties involve staff planning & managing efficient use of resource, reporting and analysis of financial performance of the department and forecasting performance for the office, providing marketing and business development support, bid coordinator, ad-hoc project management, signing off and closing down electronic audit files, billing clients & support on credit control.
- I lead the Managed Client Process for our office to improve client service. Responsible for the overall admin processes of the department and that all necessary client documentation is up to date and accurate.
- Also provide ad-hoc support to manager/director team to ensure smooth running of the department ie; attending meetings and following up on action points.
- Main skills are strong ability to work with figures and interpret results for reports, looking for new ways to improve, strong people management and ability to delegate and organise.
- Work in a professional and flexible manner always adaptable and open to change.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please let me know if you need any further information on my educational background and work experience. I am look forward to hear from you soon. You can contact me via email and phone number that is mentioned in my resume. I appreciate your assistance in this matter.