Sample Cover letter for Training Manager
You need to understand the format of writing cover letter as if you are not clear with it then there are chances of creating some great blunders. This sample cover letter for Training Manager would help you to create good impression in the mind of employer.
(Write your name and address)
2421 Cunningham Court
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Northern Trust Corporation
4728 Trails End Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am person of ethics and you would know this if I get a chance to work with people like you. While browsing CareerBuilder I got to know about vacancy for Training Manager in Northern Trust Corporation in Westland and soon thought of grabbing this opportunity.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- The implementation of policies, procedures and actions on audit observations have resulted into the following:
- Existing documents are constantly updated
- New and better documents are created
- Increase accuracy in records e.g. software issues, product issues
- Improvement in systems with the aim to make them user friendly
- Expanding knowledge on international standards and change in law
- Increasing business performance against competitors
- Better quality of the business by including quality practices in job functions
- Better understanding of the quality assurance system followed in the business
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I believe I can make big contribution to the success and future-growth of your company. I am team oriented person and will be an asset to your organization. I look forward to meet you and discuss in details about the concerned job position.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.