Sample Cover letter for Training Coordinator
There are four important things your cover letter should cover like applying for which position, name of company, references and destination of job. All these things make letter complete and can take you step further towards the job.
(Write your name and address)
58 Cardinal Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
ADC Telecommunications, Inc.
1832 Gregory Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
It gives me great pleasure in applying for the post of Training Coordinator in your company. I am sure that my credentials and interests suits to your needs well.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I also deal with the personnel needs of the department including prison clearance which requires sensitivity and confidentiality.
- I collect data from learner feedback, employment outcomes and wrong answers, and present data in the form of Management Information reports.
- I have responsibility for maintaining audit processes and the competency management of subcontractor companies.
- I am constantly problem solving and juggling jobs which has meant have had to become highly organised.
- It requires a great deal of flexibility to deal with countless variables occurring daily.
- I have been allowed the freedom to do my job the way I see it should be done and have been able to do the following:
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Anything that fits in your schedule is perfectly ok with me for interview purpose. I am sure I won’t disappoint you, just need a chance to prove myself. Thanking you is not enough for your devotion of time. Kindly reply in the coming week.