Sample Cover letter for Tele Marketing Manager
The information of cover letter is the extra information supporting your resume and so prepare letter which can fully work in your favor to acquire Tele Marketing Manager. In depth you need to specify information related to your experience so that accordingly employer can judge you at the time of interview.
(Write your name and address)
2155 Front Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Burlington Resources Inc.
1634 D Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned about the vacant Tele Marketing Manager position for your office at Brown City . I have a good work profile and responsibilities comparable to the position that is advertised. I believe I would be a great contributor to your organization at this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- The key responsibilities of the role are to manage and motivate the outbound marketing team and ensure that all individual and team targets are achieved and exceeded on a daily/weekly basis.
- To take personal responsibility for the quality of the team’s processes in order to minimise any returns or complaints and achieve optimal levels of performance.
- Conduct daily team meetings, buzz sessions, skill shares, develop strategies and support and motivate the team members.
- I was also to provide continuous coaching and feedback sessions for all marketing executives to ensure that all documentation and training is kept fully up to date.
- Be a referral point to solve problems as they arise.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Lastly I would like to add that my hard working ability would definitely work in the favor of your company, just need a chance to prove myself. Benevolently arrange the meeting as per your time convenience.