Sample Cover letter for Logistics Manager
Reader’s eye will first fall on the cover letter before resume and so it is essential to have professional cover letter. Some of the people make good pre preparation but they do mistake of neglecting cover letter. Have a glance at the format mentioned below in order to understand what is to be written and what not while applying for Logistics Manager.
(Write your name and address)
2598 Keyser Ridge Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
ITT Industries Inc.
325 Thompson Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Job profile mentioned by you in JobCentral.com for Logistics Manager goes well with my education and experience. ITT Industries Inc. is well known in market and it would be dream come true to work with such firm at Thomasville.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Full control of all goods and staff held internally and externally at our third party warehouses.
- Daily customer contact dealing with stock queries and any concerns.
- Price negotiations with third party vendors and hauliers.
- Debutant Manager covering Customer Services and managing related staff.
- Driving continuous improvements team.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Looking forward to get in touch with you so that we can have an interview session. This will give you basic idea about my talent and style of working. I am sure you won’t get disappointed. Thank you for putting in your time and effort.