Sample Cover letter for Software Architect
Rather than resume it is cover letter that would link you properly with the employer as here to tend to describe more information related to work and not related to you. With this sample you can make out the stuff which should be there in your resume for Software Architect.
(Write your name and address)
4858 Beech Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Enterprise Products Partners L.P.
1657 Jim Rosa Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
From the JobCentral.com , I learned about your need for Software Architect at San Rafael . I am very interested in this position with Enterprise Products Partners L.P., and believe that my education and employment background are appropriate for the position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- As a key developer of the main software platform of Syn~, my responsibilities have been many, from low level (database) to high level (client/server) software design and development.
- My primary accomplishments,
- which are described in more detail below, lie within the development and maintenance of multi-threaded core server processing architectures together with a software suite of automated system monitoring utilities.
- I also play a significant client support role both in the office and out of hours on a scheduled support rota.
- I have been heavily involved in the training and mentoring of less experienced software developers, particularly in the area of system support.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Moving ahead in career is possible with good opportunities and I am keen to grab the opportunity place by you. By interviewing me you would come to the right conclusion but so far my all work experiences have been great.