Sample Cover letter for Management Assistant
Common mistake done by job seekers while applying for Management Assistant are that they pay more attention on reviving resume rather than cover letter. Resume plays vital role but cover letter is not far behind as it will assist you in becoming eligible for interview.
(Write your name and address)
266 Biddie Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
First Tennessee National Corp.
4767 Whitman Court
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I would like to apply for Management Assistant position that is advertised in Indeed.com . I would like to join First Tennessee National Corp. in this position. I am sure that my work profile and work experience perfectly suits to your needs.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- A clear commitment to efficiency and cost cutting measures.
- Good knowledge of accounting policies & procedures.
- Principal Officer of Omega Holdings Ltd Provident Fund.
- Implemented ACS Financial Accounting Systems for Omega Holdings Ltd.
- Implement Coldharbour Billing & Payroll System at (Lifeways Community Care Ltd).
- Migration of Financial Data to different version of Sage at Lifeways Community Care Ltd.
- I am a Trustee and Treasurer for PlayPlus after Care & Schooling for the past 3 years (Charity Organisation).
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I will visit you next week for discussing my work profile for this position. Please find my enclosed resume with this letter. You can also get in touch with me either by email and phone. I would like to thank a lot for considering my resume.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.