Sample Cover letter for Warehouse Assistant
Good cover letter can make your career whereas bad cover letter can spoil it. Take care of the details that you mention in your letter for Warehouse Assistant as if they are not accurate then it might create problems in interview.
(Write your name and address)
2207 Lewis Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
General Motors Corporation
3222 Post Farm Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned of the job opportunity for the position of Warehouse Assistant at Wheeling available with your company General Motors Corporation . I have years of experience in the relevant field. I am sure I am the ideal person to make great contribution by working in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- The following tasks are carried out on a daily basis using SAP Management tool –
- Inventory control report management – controlling all the inbound materials to the two onshore warehouses I am responsible for.
- Co-ordination of inspection of returned materials from Offshore – this practice makes sure of zero backload, efficient repair scope generation and return of reusable materials to the store.
- Disposal management – co-ordination between the various responsible departments for approval and correct procedure of scrapping the materials returned from onshore and offshore warehouses.
- I am also following the same procedure for the saleable scrap materials.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I look forward to discuss the skills, qualification and experience in details with you. I hope you would consider my resume and call me for an interview. I will wait for your call. You can contact me at above telephone number or also send me e-mail at email address mentioned in my resume.