Sample Cover letter for Clinical Director
Learn how to write good cover letter for Clinical Director in order to avail the job with less inconvenience. Remember one thing that it is your cover letter which is going to define you before interview so keep it meaningful.
(Write your name and address)
207 Devils Hill Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc.
1243 Grim Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As I read your ad in JobFox.com , I believe that possess the experience and characteristics you are seeking for. Please find my resume enclosed with this cover letter for your consideration.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Exercising initiative in making decisions and delegating work to others in Director’s absence
- Assist with the customer care of key clients, ensuring all service levels agreements are achieved
- Responsibility for monitoring expenditure, commitment accounting, and recording of accruals
- Managing the preparation and delivery of relevant papers and materials in advance of meetings
- Extensive diary management
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would appreciate the opportunity to make valuable contributions to your team. I am looking forward to meet you further for discussing my profile. I will call you next week to confirm if you can arrange the interview for me. Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.