Sample Cover letter for Financial Planner
Cover letter speaks on your behalf with employer and so it is important to make it content oriented. There is lot of competition for Financial Planner and so it is essential to be prepared from your side before going for an interview.
(Write your name and address)
4779 Gandy Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Level 3 Communications Inc.
3045 Kemper Lane
Salt Lake City
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
From the Simply Hired , I learned about your need for Financial Planner at Auburn . I am very interested in this position with Level 3 Communications Inc., and believe that my education and employment background are appropriate for the position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- provided strong leadership skills with employees when organizing income tax vouchers
- mailed tax returns and provided file maintenance
- Research and reviewed client accounts to identify data discrepancies
- quickly demonstrated proficiency with preparing tax returns: 1040s
- Practiced attention to detail while entering data with Trust Ease and Excel
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In this letter I have given short description of myself, further as you will meet me you will analyze my working ability. Thank you for concern that you have shown by reading my cover letter.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.