Sample Cover letter for Real Estate Attorney
While carrying on job hunting campaign, see to it that you are ready with attractive cover letter along with resume as this is vital part of passing for interview purpose. Some of the jobs like Real Estate Attorney require you to be quiet alert as there is chance of facing huge amount of competition.
(Write your name and address)
601 Westfall Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
FleetBoston Financial Co.
2458 Nutters Barn Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
There may be many candidates in competition for Real Estate Attorney and I am one among them but can assure of putting complete hard work. FleetBoston Financial Co. is well known name in market and its Albuquerque is also quiet convenient to travel. Source giving information about job profile matches accurately with my working experience.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Negotiation and preparation of consolidation agreements, modification and extension agreements, leasehold mortgage agreements, credit-line agreements, assignments, and related documentation.
- Negotiation and preparation of subordination non-disturbance and attornment agreements and analysis of related commercial leases.
- Preparation of non-mortgage related commercial contracts.
- Advised clients on issues related to commercial contract preparation and disputes.
- Due diligence review of borrower operating agreements and related entity documentation.
- Completion of non-judicial dissolution for a NY not-for-profit corporation.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
According to my educational background this post perfectly matched with it. I will be waiting for your reply. Kindly consider my resume and cover letter for this job.