Sample Cover letter for Vice President of Finance
If you are new to cooperate world and aiming to enter it then start with preparing exclusive cover letters that supports your resume. Any time you can get a call for job so be ready with your letters and see to it that they showcase professionalism which is required in Vice President of Finance.
(Write your name and address)
2060 Single Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
706 Buck Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
From JobCentral.com I learned about the vacancy for Vice President of Finance in Gentek Inc. at location. This is completely my line of interest and my educational background perfectly matches with your job requirements.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for Unclaimed Property returns
- Manage preparation of Office/Retail Income and Expense Report and Federal Cost Reports
- Manage preparation of Personal Property, Arena and Delaware Franchise Tax Return
- Manage monthly financial close process
- Manage Reconciliation of annual Convention activities
- Analyze and prepare monthly financial statements
- Responsible for allocating indirect costs
- Prepare report for distribution to executive committee of the Board of Directors
- Manage Audit Preparation
- Report writing expertise in Great Plains
- Manage investment portfolio and develop portfolio of assets
- Mentor and supervise departmental staff
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
There are few things mentioned in this letter which completely does not define my persona and ability to work. To know more about my passion for work, face to face meeting is essential. Hope to meet you soon. Let me know the details of interview and my contact details are mentioned here.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.