Sample Cover letter for Certified Dental Assistant
It is essential to understand the importance of cover letter for Certified Dental Assistant in order to stand yourself different from other candidates. These days writing cover letter are in fashion and people writing attractive letter are successfully getting good job.
(Write your name and address)
498 Mudlick Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Coventry Health Care Inc.
1800 Andell Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned of the job opportunity for the position of Certified Dental Assistant at Pasco available with your company Coventry Health Care Inc. . I have years of experience in the relevant field. I am sure I am the ideal person to make great contribution by working in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Prepared patient, sterilized and disinfected instruments, set up instrument trays, prepared materials, and assisted dentist during all dental procedures.
- Took and recorded medical and dental histories and vital signs of patients.
- Assisted dentist in management of medical and dental emergencies.
- Provided postoperative instructions prescribed by dentist.
- Exposed digital dental diagnostic x-rays and Icat Scans. Recorded treatment information in patient records.
- Made preliminary impressions for study casts and occlusal registrations for mounting study casts and bleaching trays.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Initially I would like to understand the type of work done by people here in order to get in to the skin of work. With complete dedication and hard work I will try to enhance my career as well as growth of the company.