Sample Cover letter for Millwright
Two important things which you need to mark out while writing cover letter among which one is informative content and other is good English with zero grammatical errors. With this you will find it easy to avail the Millwright.
(Write your name and address)
1336 Oak Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
597 Retreat Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Opportunities do not come always and so when I saw something coming on my way via CareerBuilder I thought of applying for it. Millwright matches well with my qualification and experience and so I think I can be the preferable candidate for Metaldyne Corporation in Oswego.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Perform equipment checks on daily routes, make running adjustments, report defects for corrective action
- Ensure that drawings, diagrams, technical specifications & instructions are correctly interpreted
- Ensuring risk assessments take place & relevant actions are in place efficiently
- Plan work tasks in conjunction with other maintenance and production personnel
- Provide feedback to supervision on repair work that had been carried out
- Comply with procedures relating to incident reports, involved in follow ups including proactively producing the required documentation & getting involved in investigations as required
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
To know further details about me and my working skills you people can contact me at the mentioned email address and phone number. I might not be the best but definitely I have ability to prove myself to be the best by your guidance.