Sample Cover letter for Training Consultant
Just have a view at the below mentioned sample cover letter as it would make it easy for you to prepare the letter for yourself. Applying for Training Consultant requires you to be perfect as you will have to face large amount of competition.
(Write your name and address)
428 Water Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
TravelCenters of America Inc.
296 Peck Court
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Please consider this as a letter of interest for the Training Consultant position advertised in Simply Hired . I have the required work experience and skills related to the work and I would like the opportunity to develop skills acquired over the past few years.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Managed a national team of 14 National Training Consultants, carrying out performance and compliance observations across England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Provided coaching support and developed personalised action plans for further improvement.
- Managed a team of two colleagues in the Agencies Central Operations team based in Halifax
- Developed, maintained and delivered robust Management Information on training, development and recruitment, providing regular reports to senior Regional and National Management
- Supported and assisted the National Training and Development Manager to manage the training provision for the national network of 300 offices.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I believe I can make big contribution to the success and future-growth of your company. I am team oriented person and will be an asset to your organization. I look forward to meet you and discuss in details about the concerned job position.