Wedding is a special occasion in everyone’s life and the present received during that time holds a special place in our memory. So, it is your duty to thank all those people who have become a part of that memorable evening and given you beautiful gifts. It will express your politeness and appreciation towards the gift. The letter should hold a personal touch to bring a smile on other person’s face. Though writing a thank you letter will not take much of your time, but it will definitely make the other person feel special.
Following points should be considered for writing an effective thank you letter:
- Firstly, it is essential to express your sincerest thanks for the gift.
- You should also tell the other person as to how you will be using this gift for your personal use. This will definitely make him feel honored.
- Your wording should have a personal touch in your letter.
- You must appreciate the other person’s time and effort for presenting you such a wonderful gift.
- Once you have completed writing the letter, please recheck the same for punctuation errors or grammatical mistakes.
Thank You Letter For Wedding Present Sample
Date (Date on which letter is written)
Sub: Sincerest thanks for a beautiful cutlery set as our wedding gift
Dear Mrs. and Mr. Gomes,
We would sincerely like to thank you from the bottom of our heart for being a part of our special event. Your presence has made the event more joyful and memorable. It is always pleasure being in your company. In addition, we would also like to thank you for the beautiful Cutlery set as our wedding present. It is really very beautiful and unique. We have planned to place it in our Kitchen and will utilize it for our special guests.
It would be a pleasure for us if you take out your time and come over for a dinner with us when we return. I am sure you will be glad to see as how we are utilizing your present.
Once again, I would like to thank you for such a wonderful gift. It will always remind us of you every moment.
Cinderella and Peter