Sample Cover letter for Corporate Trainer
While carrying on job hunting campaign, see to it that you are ready with attractive cover letter along with resume as this is vital part of passing for interview purpose. Some of the jobs like Corporate Trainer require you to be quiet alert as there is chance of facing huge amount of competition.
(Write your name and address)
3486 Cedar Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3279 Golden Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Please consider this as a letter of interest for the Corporate Trainer position advertised in Indeed.com . I have the required work experience and skills related to the work and I would like the opportunity to develop skills acquired over the past few years.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Executive coaching at several institutions including Swiss Re, Soneva, Uswitch, Lombok, Morgan Stanley
- Delivering training courses and workshops on personal development at CSFB, Dresdner Kleinwort, Hilton, IKEA, and others
- Online interactive coaching
- Delivering intensive coach training (ICT) for Results Coaching Systems
- European Coordinator at Results Coaching Systems
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would like to make effective use of this opportunity and my experience says that I stand out different from others. Tackling any kind of situation is possible for me in a successful way. To know more about me get in touch with me.