Sample Cover letter for Immigration Attorney
Two important things which you need to mark out while writing cover letter among which one is informative content and other is good English with zero grammatical errors. With this you will find it easy to avail the Immigration Attorney.
(Write your name and address)
654 Lakewood Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3216 Milford Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am thankful to the CareerBuilder as because of it I could make out the vacancy for the Immigration Attorney post in location. If I get a chance to work in a reputed firm like Teleflex Incorporated then I would definitely make efforts to prove myself.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Assisted attorneys on immigration issues including asylum claims,
- obtaining special immigrant juvenile visas, and Violence Against
- Women Act claims
- Attended master calendar hearings and legal seminars
- Communicated with opposing counsel, government agencies and interviewed clients
- Filed Violence Against Women Act claim for spouse of abused American citizen
- Took case from intake to trial and won withholding of deportation for
- indigent immigrant family
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I welcome the opportunity to discuss my skills and abilities. I appreciate your consideration in this regards. I would look forward to meet you soon. You can reach me via phone and email anytime.