Sample Cover letter for Advertising
Just have a view at the below mentioned sample cover letter as it would make it easy for you to prepare the letter for yourself. Applying for Advertising requires you to be perfect as you will have to face large amount of competition.
(Write your name and address)
4237 Sunset Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
356 Locust Court
Santa Fe Springs
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Since long time I was waiting for such opportunity to work with NTL Incorporated in Blytheville for Advertising . I got to know about the vacancy while browsing JobCentral.com and I am looking forward to work with this company which has reputed name in market.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Services is an advertising agency specialising in online recruitment. My role within the company involves working as part of a small team in a busy, high-pressure environment, with responsibilities ranging from administrative tasks to creative assignments.
- On a daily basis my duties will include: proof-reading job adverts; posting jobs online; liaising with clients; managing large recruitment campaigns; and dealing with customer queries via telephone / email.
- Since taking the role, I have been keen to take on more creative duties.
- Having fully convinced the management of my creative talent, I am now continually selected for tasks of this nature.
- I have written copy to be published on the OnRec website, been heavily involved in the design of the new company website (as yet incomplete), and have sole responsibility for the monthly client newsletter.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would appreciate the opportunity to make valuable contributions to your team. I am looking forward to meet you further for discussing my profile. I will call you next week to confirm if you can arrange the interview for me. Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.