Sample Cover letter for Intellectual Property Attorney
The fact is that today in cooperative world people give lot of importance to cover letter and resume so make sure you put your best efforts in preparing them. The mentioned sample cover letter will allow you to understand the format of writing letter for Intellectual Property Attorney.
(Write your name and address)
1465 Yorkie Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4693 Star Trek Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I’m very keen to apply for this Intellectual Property Attorney position with Nvidia Corp. I am sure that my education and employment background matches well with your position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Wrote and filed responses to patent and trademark office actions
- Drafted provisions of technology and software licensing agreements
- Drafted portions of patent applications
- Conducted legal research and formulated defense strategy for trademark infringement litigation
- Assisted attorney in IP audit and drafted marketing strategies for client
- Drafted a consumer protection claim, demand letter, and subsequent settlement agreement
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am earnestly looking forward to your response to discuss further about my eligibility and credentials. You can contact me anytime via phone or email to discuss the arrangements for the interview. I would like to thank you for your time and consideration in this case.