Sample Cover letter for Judicial Law Clerk
Cover letter is the medium of getting entry in an interview and so be careful while writing such letter for Judicial Law Clerk. This sample letter will successfully assist in transferring your resume to the employer and so consider it as important aspect of interview.
(Write your name and address)
4305 Loving Acres Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
46 Roosevelt Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Acquiring job in Systemax Inc. at Fort Worth for the Judicial Law Clerk is the great thing in itself as everyone knows about the opportunity provided by this company. I am thankful to the JobCentral.com as through them I came to know about the vacancy and job profile.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Assisted the Judge during preliminary, compliance and status conferences
- Conducted legal research on issues that arise during discovery, trial and post trial
- Prepared default judgments and summary judgments
- Assisted nonprofit organizations with the process of incorporating
- Drafted Certificates of Incorporation
- Worked with clients to draft appropriate bylaws for their organizations
- Provided insight to clients regarding the availability of federal tax exemptions
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I understand the value of time given by you and appreciate the effort taken for reading my letter. In case you are aiming to have more details related to my personal or professional background then you can contact me on the given address.