Sample Cover letter for Logistic Officer
Good cover letter can make your career whereas bad cover letter can spoil it. Take care of the details that you mention in your letter for Logistic Officer as if they are not accurate then it might create problems in interview.
(Write your name and address)
1721 Sycamore Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
New Jersey Resources Corporation
1171 Parkway Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am obliged to CollegeRecruiter as from there I came to know about the placements going on in New Jersey Resources Corporation for the position of Logistic Officer . The region of work and the location that is San Francisco is also quite comfortable for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Deputising and managing a diverse team of 30 personnel, including catering, supply chain and HR staff, on an Operational Warship deployed on Operations.
- Introducing and managing a new computerised Personnel Reporting system for 200 personnel, including conducting and coordinating awareness and training serials.
- Coordinating, compiling and briefing the Command and outside authorities on the state of the Logistics Department on a regular basis, and the impact on Operational capability.
- Ensuring all Accounting procedures and controls are adhered to, including monitoring Cash Accounts, Service Funds and Travel Budgets.
- Providing Logistical solutions for critical equipment required in small time frames in often difficult locations worldwide.
- Providing Legal and Disciplinary advice to the Command.
- Providing career management and welfare support to 12 junior personnel, including recommendations for promotion and disciplinary representation.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would appreciate your consideration for this job opening as I believe that my skills are a suitable match for the job’s requirements. I appreciate your taking the time for reviewing my credentials. Please feel free to get in touch with me for any clarifications required.