Sample Cover letter for Manufacturing
Rather than resume it is cover letter that would link you properly with the employer as here to tend to describe more information related to work and not related to you. With this sample you can make out the stuff which should be there in your resume for Manufacturing.
(Write your name and address)
3088 Fidler Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Martin Marietta Materials Inc.
1061 Cityview Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
My previous working background will definitely assist me in performing work accurately as mentioned by you in Simply Hired . Working with Martin Marietta Materials Inc. located in San Antonio for Manufacturing would be simply great deal.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Accountability for adherence to the production schedule and meeting performance targets in terms of safety and cost.
- Regularly lead Root Cause Analysis investigations using Lean Sigma tools such as GEMBA Process Flow Diagramss and Fishbone Analysis in order to eliminate undesired incidents and prevent reoccurrence.
- Led a cross functional Kaizen event improvement workshop involving Operations QA and Engineering.
- This resulted in a 50% reduction in the plant changeover time.
- Led an improvement workshop to develop and implement Standard Work Plans and visual controls for carrying out process changeovers on all processes.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Working in a company like this is a great thing for me as they train employee in a perfect manner. In order to know more about my experience or education you can visit my mentioned email address or can call me up.