Sample Cover letter for Nanny
Say big no to grammatical errors in cover letter as it will spoil your image in front of employer. Cover letter is meant for making you noticeable in front of so many candidates for Nanny so make sure you prepare professional letter with the help of the sample letter given below.
(Write your name and address)
1044 Better Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1213 Franklin Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Opportunities do not come always and so when I saw something coming on my way via CollegeRecruiter I thought of applying for it. Nanny matches well with my qualification and experience and so I think I can be the preferable candidate for PETsMART Inc in Kansas City.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I took some time out from working as a Nanny abroad to spend time at home with my parents and concentrate on certain matters at home.
- In between I took a years’ study course in Podiatric Medicine.
- This involved studying the human anatomy of the feet.
- I found the course to be both interesting and informative and incorporated within the course I undertook a Clinical Medical Emergency Procedures Course which covered CPR and First Aid.
- At present I help various students abroad via the internet with their English Studies.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
There are few things mentioned in this letter which completely does not define my persona and ability to work. To know more about my passion for work, face to face meeting is essential. Hope to meet you soon. Let me know the details of interview and my contact details are mentioned here.