Sample Cover letter for LPN
There are many employers who have made cover letter compulsory along with submitting resume and so it is advisable for you to be ready with the template of such letter. Opportunity do not knock the door before coming so be ready with some of the basic documents like resume and cover letter while applying for LPN.
(Write your name and address)
1658 Holly Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Baxter International Inc.
3239 Richards Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Working as LPN is what I am expert at and would like to showcase my expertise at Baxter International Inc.. I was honored to know about the vacancy from Monster.com and the Rome place mentioned in also convenient for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Filling cassettes and pushing them to individual units.
- Mixing intravenous (IV) medications under the hood.
- Filling pyxis machines with regular and narcotic medications.
- Helping nurses locate their missing medications on the computer.* Receiving, checking, and putting away new medications.
- Ordering new medications.
- Billing of hospital for supplied medications.
- Filling of cassettes and sending them to all three units.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
As my resume clearly briefs about my career history, I feel that I can tell you more in detail. I appreciate an opportunity for a personal interview so that I can prove you my skills and knowledge in the related field.