Sample Cover letter for Physical Therapist
Say big no to grammatical errors in cover letter as it will spoil your image in front of employer. Cover letter is meant for making you noticeable in front of so many candidates for Physical Therapist so make sure you prepare professional letter with the help of the sample letter given below.
(Write your name and address)
2846 Harley Brook Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Legg Mason Inc.
3033 Vine Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Since long time I was waiting for such opportunity to work with Legg Mason Inc. in Corry for Physical Therapist . I got to know about the vacancy while browsing Simply Hired and I am looking forward to work with this company which has reputed name in market.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- lans and administers medically prescribed physical therapy treatment for patients suffering from injuries of muscle, nerve, joint and bone diseases, to restore function, relieve pain and prevent disability.
- Reviews physician’s referral and patients condition and medical records to determine physical therapy treatment.
- Instructs patients and families in treatment procedures as well as home exercise program.
- Assist the patients in functional restoration, task include the following:
- of treatment protocols and treatment of patients.
- Monitoring patient’s progress in order that patients meet their goals.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Any time you can get in touch with me to know more about my knowledge material and discuss doubts if any. Arranging personal interview that is face to face meeting can help you out in judging me.