Sample Cover letter for Retail Banking
You need to understand the format of writing cover letter as if you are not clear with it then there are chances of creating some great blunders. This sample cover letter for Retail Banking would help you to create good impression in the mind of employer.
(Write your name and address)
975 Lynn Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Washington Post Co.
1260 Walkers Ridge Way
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I’m writing to communicate my interest in applying for the Retail Banking position for your office at Cambridge . I am looking forward to be a part of Washington Post Co.. I believe that I have the required talent and credentials for the job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Prepared annual budget for the group in coordination with
- Reviewed and analyzed actual operating overhead vis-a-vis
- budget on a monthly basis and instituted measures to operate
- Monitored strictly branches´ compliance to audit
- Dispatched RSMs to conduct review of branches´ operations
- on a quarterly basis to ensure adherence to the government
- banking regulations as well as the bank´s policies and
- Assembled a core group of officers to conduct the training
- Of officers and rank-and-file employees.
- Conducted quarterly and yearly evaluation of branches
- Performance with RSMs in attendance.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I enthusiastically look forward to contribute my knowledge and experience into practice. I plan to call you next week to answer any questions that you may have. You can feel free to contact me for any clarifications required. Thanks a lot for your consideration.