Sample Cover letter for Administrations
Learn how to write good cover letter for Administrations in order to avail the job with less inconvenience. Remember one thing that it is your cover letter which is going to define you before interview so keep it meaningful.
(Write your name and address)
4964 Locust View Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Collins & Aikman Corp.
3393 Front Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am pleased to forward my resume to you for the position of Administrations in reply to your classified ad in JobFox.com . I am sure that my broad-based knowledge and dedicated attitude make me a competent candidate for the position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Working with adults who have an acquired brain injury
- Taking minutes in team meetings with the company Directors and distributing
- Working in the company bank and introducing new computer programmes
- Working on reception, taking calls, booking rooms & greeting visitors
- Recruiting new staff, dealing with applications, organising interviews, sitting
- in on interviews, gaining references and completing CRB checks
- Designed and delivered a presentation to train staff on the company’s new banking procedures and the computer excel spreadsheet
- PA work to the Managing Director, providing a general secretarial role to him
- Conducting mentor meetings with the administration staff and providing feedback and career advice in order for them to progress within the company.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please find my enclosed resume for your consideration. I am looking forward to contribute in this position in your company. I will contact you next week for confirming the details regarding the interview. Thanks a lot for your assistance in this matter.