Sample Cover letter for School Psychologist
The fact is that today in cooperative world people give lot of importance to cover letter and resume so make sure you put your best efforts in preparing them. The mentioned sample cover letter will allow you to understand the format of writing letter for School Psychologist.
(Write your name and address)
1834 Kelley Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co.
3532 Wescam Court
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am thankful to the Net-Temps.com as because of it I could make out the vacancy for the School Psychologist post in location. If I get a chance to work in a reputed firm like Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. then I would definitely make efforts to prove myself.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Performed direct Psycho/Educational assessment activities for initial and triennial evaluations.
- Presented findings of assessments at educational planning conference.
- Provide individual and group counseling.
- Perform additional duties under a mentor psychologist.
- Provided Mental Health, Instructional, and Behavioral Consultation.
- Prepare comprehensive evaluation reports that summarize the findings of the evaluation process, including recommendations for intervention.
- School-Student-Family Intervention through the school activity.
- Work as a team with the teachers supporting the students.
- Developed new learning strategies
- Creatted a strong connection between the teachers and students.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I believe I can make big contribution to the success and future-growth of your company. I am team oriented person and will be an asset to your organization. I look forward to meet you and discuss in details about the concerned job position.